Thursday, May 2, 2013

Vick vs. McCoy


Is the fact that Michael Vick beat LeSean McCoy in a race today more of a win for Vick or a loss for McCoy? To be honest with you, I'm torn on this one. As a Dallas Cowboys fan (I know everybody hates the Cowboys so save your ridicule), I want the Eagles to lose at everything. It is for this reason that I'm leaning towards it being a loss for McCoy. On the other hand, I have to give some props to Vick, because I would never have picked him in a race over LeSean, who has proven to be one of the more dominant running backs in the National Football League. On the other other hand, Michael Vick beats dogs. DOGS! I don't care how many years go by, that is one of those unforgivable crimes. I've never even had a dog, but I simply can't imagine hitting one. Sickening.

Final Decision: Loss for LeSean McCoy. He's got 10 years on you LeSean! You should smoke him!

No comments:

Post a Comment